Saturday, April 6, 2013

#2

Dairy dairy...
Almost a week already since I last updated you. 
Hmm... Ok let's start with Monday.

SH: Eh Pn. Wee wants to see you...
JL: WHAT?! REALLY?!
DO, SH: APRIL'S FOOL~~!
JL: SHYT EU!

So it's April's Fool. 
I got tricked a few times too but I tricked some other ppl until they go speechless. HAHA!

Ok. Tuesday.
New timetable for our form 6's. First period is PA already. She's got a very hot temper. No jokes. We all got her "atom-bomb".

Muet... as usual. Mrs. Good Mood tells us about her good hubby again.

Bio? I call that an ART CLASS! 
Teacher: XXX, you have to redraw this part, the cells cannot overlap each other
Student: Huh? Like that a bit also cannot?
Teacher: when u see your own body cells, do they overlap each other?
Student: No but like this a bit only also need redraw? I draw until my hands wanna break d.
Teacher: Ok then I cannot give you marks already
Student: Okok I go redraw.
All of us got back our experiment papers and were asked to redraw for those who did not satisfy her.

Lastly, Chemi 
Sleepy period. She's too kind and soft until we can get ourselves to sleep. But some of us tend to use her period for doing other works. Taking advantages. Cruel? Nah, just to prevent ourselves from falling asleep during her class.

"Ringgggg~~~~~~~"
Students: Thank You Teacher~

Thats All
 

No comments:

Post a Comment