Wednesday... my long-awaited day.
Going off with mom early in the morning to her work place. Waited until 8.30am, head off to dental deparment near her workplace.
It's the day when I attended my dental appointment.
Excited? No, sounded wrong.
Nervous? Close to that.
Scared? Not really.
Fresh? I don't think so.
Conclusion: "OMG"
Reached there around 8.40am. Went to the toilet to do some business. Then brush my teeth attentively.
Oops its almost time.
Walk down to the clinic.
Waited the doctor to settle her patient.
Ok, I'm next.
Brought out my tablet and play some "word swipe" while trying to calm myself down.
Nurse: Miss, sit here.
Me: Ok
Ok my turn. Shakey.
Doctor: Long time no see.
Me: Morning~
Doctor: Ok, today I'm going to do some extraction. Correct?
Me: Yes. Can I extract 4 teeth altogether?
Doctor: No, maximum 2 cause you wont be able to eat for 6 hours after extraction. If I extracted all 4 teeth at once you won't be able to chew for the whole day already.
Me: *shocked* Ok 2 teeth.
Doctor: Ok, nurse, prepare shot.
Started with checking my mouth.
Prepared a syringe.
Applied cream on the gums of that tooth.
Start injecting. OMG it hurts so bad.
Moving and moving and moving my 1st tooth.
"wreck" its out! Yeah!
Moving and moving and moving my 2nd tooth.
Doctor: Nurse, I need a smaller pliers.
Nurse passes the pliers.
Clamp and pull again
Doctor: Nurse, I need a straight pliers.
Nurse passes another pliers.
"Wreck" OK! Finally out!
Nurse: Sit here awhile because the dosage applied just now is a lot and may cause u fainting symptoms
Me: *surprised* ok!
Sat in the room and take my rest til 11pm
Extracted part started to feel the pain, like OMG WTH
Urging on taking the painkillers but doctor's advise is to take it after meals.
Too bad I haven't took my lunch.
12pm, walked back to mom's work place.
Reached her meeting room hallway.
Saw a bunch of well-fed human.
Took me some time to look for mom.
Oh! There she is.
She approach me.
I showed her my "holes"
She asked if I wanna go home now, OF COURSE YES!
She drove me home.
She drove me home.
I decided not to go back to school for extra class d.
Text for info if I can skip the class, and its a YES!
Told mom about it, and stayed home.
Drank milo and took my painkillers.
NAP!
Dinner? Milo!
Night peeps :)
No comments:
Post a Comment